To Do List
Track your university requirements on the To Do List. If you've finished filling out your required and optional forms, please be sure to get to everything on your list.
before you arrive & orientation
- Review Orientation Guide
- Read Clash of Civilizations Over an Elevator in Piazza Vittorio
- Transit Access, Parking Permits, Bicycle Registration
- Complete New Student Survey
- Create & Print Your Unloading Permit
- Check Registration Status & Schedule
- Attend New Student Check-In Event
What's the buzz?
As you get settled, check out the events calendar as well as electronic message boards inthe libraries, Cornell Store, Big Red Barn and other places for what's happening on campus.
What's your favorite way to break a sweat?, Health & Community ► Fitness, Intramurals & Recreation
Physical movement helps improve mood and is a healthy way to release pent-up energy, anger, or anxiety.
Power Sleep, Health & Community ► Health & Wellness Services
Retired Cornell Psychology professor J. Maas is a world renowned sleep expert. Find out just how much sleep he suggests for peak performance! And learn how a 20-minute power-nap can keep you at your peak.