grad student ice cream social
To Do List
Track your university requirements on the To Do List. It's not too soon to begin filling out required and optional forms.
- Health History & Immunization Compliance
- Student ID Card Request
- Bursar Disclosure Statement
- Graduate School Students: Submit Official Transcript
- plus several optional forms
To learn more about your specific requirements, please visit your school or college website:
- Graduate School
- Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Cornell Law School
- College of Veterinary Medicine
Cultivating Great Ideas
Rev - a business incubator supporting local entrepreneurs is a partnership between Cornell and 2 other local schools; opening this fall.
Save yourself time and hassle, by signing up for direct deposit of your bursar student refunds and stipends. It just takes a few minutes to set up a profile in the Cornell Nelnet system. Register today.
Thanks for keeping us cool
Did you know that Willis Haviland Carrier, who invented the first modern day air conditioner, received his Masters degree from Cornell in 1901?