Graduate & Professional
Read the latest updates and FAQs about the reactivation of the Cornell campus amid covid-19.
You've been admitted and you're coming to Cornell as a new graduate or professional student in Fall 2020. Now what?
Make your transition an easy one. You are expected to...
- Read and review information on topics, including Health & Community, Finances and more.
- Track your university requirements on the To Do List.
- Explore resources featured throughout the site.
- Return often. Highlighted resources are updated through your arrival on campus.
To learn more about your specific requirements, please visit your school or college website:
- Graduate School
- Architecture, Art & Planning - Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Cornell Engineering - Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Cornell Law School - J.D. Program
- Cornell Law School - General LL.M. Program
- Cornell Tech (Masters Degree)
- Johnson - SC Johnson College of Business
- College of Veterinary Medicine