Graduate & Professional
Clubs and organizations are a great way to connect at Cornell. Explore Campus Groups to find organizations that interest you and look for fun programs on their events calendar.
You've been admitted and you're coming to Cornell as a new graduate or professional student in Fall 2020. Now what?
Make your transition an easy one. You are expected to...
- Read and review information on topics, including Health & Community, Finances and more.
- Track your university requirements on the To Do List.
- Explore resources featured throughout the site.
- Return often. Highlighted resources are updated through your arrival on campus.
To learn more about your specific requirements, please visit your school or college website:
- Graduate School
- Architecture, Art & Planning - Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Cornell Engineering - Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Cornell Law School - J.D. Program
- Cornell Law School - General LL.M. Program
- Cornell Tech (Masters Degree)
- Johnson - SC Johnson College of Business
- College of Veterinary Medicine