Search Cornell:
Cornell University

College & School Links

The information here applies to transfer students. If you applied to Cornell as a first-year student, please use the FYSA pages on this site. Your college or school may also contact you via email or postal mail.

College of Agriculture and Life Sciences — Got questions? Of course you do, so we've made it easy to get answers. Simply log in to “Chatter,” our CALS online community for staff and students. There you'll find answers and insider info on everything from course enrollment to degree progress to where to treat your parents to dinner (or vice versa). So relax, check out Chatter… and welcome to CALS.

College of Architecture, Art, and Planning — The AAP Office of Academic Services will contact you in January with important information including transfer credit evaluations and course enrollment instructions. 

Questions? Contact:

College of Arts and Sciences — We look forward to seeing you on campus in January. The A&S Academic Advising Office will be sending you important information in December, including instructions for enrolling in Spring 2018 courses. Please check your Cornell email account regularly.

Questions? Contact us at

SC Johnson College of Business

Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management — Welcome to the Dyson School.

Questions? Contact Dyson Student Services at or (607) 255-8472.

School of Hotel Administration (SHA) — Welcome to our newest Hotelies! You will be pre-enrolled for Spring 2018 in first-year and/or second-year core courses. Please send an official transcript for any core courses that you expect to receive transfer credit for so that you are not pre-enrolled into classes that you have already taken at another college. If your current school participates in electronic transcripts, please send them to:

Advisors in the Office of Student Services are available via email should you have questions about course scheduling and what to do before Orientation. Questions? Contact us at

Additional questions and concerns will be addressed during Orientation.

College of Engineering — Welcome to the College of Engineering.

Questions? Contact the Office of Engineering Advising: (607) 255-7414;

College of Human Ecology — Please review your transfer credit summary, curriculum and transfer materials on the Human Ecology New Student site beginning in early December. Use these materials to consider your Spring 2018 courses in preparation for enrollment during January Orientation, when you will have ample academic advising opportunities.

If you still owe the college a First-Year Writing Seminar, you must complete one during your first semester of enrollment. You will finalize your Spring 2018 course schedule after meeting with advisors during Orientation. 

Questions? Contact the Office of Student and Career Development at (607) 255-2532.

ILR School — New students will receive orientation and course registration information in December via email. The links below provide some useful information that students should be aware of and will help answer many of your questions.  

Questions? Contact the ILR Office of Student Services (607) 255-2223.