G2 Barton Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Tel: (607) 255-1111 or 911
Ithaca's campus is generally very safe, but we all play a role in keeping it that way.
Cornell Police is your campus law-enforcement agency. Cornell Police strives to enhance the safety and security of everyone on campus and can enforce local, state, and federal laws.
Cornell's Blue Light services keep you safe at Cornell with more than 600 Blue Light phones in addition to the Blue Light Escort and Bus Services.
Cornell is committed to maintaining a bias-free climate based on civility, decency, and respect. If you are a victim, are concerned for someone's well-being, or have witnessed a questionable activity, report concerns or incidents and help Cornell maintain a caring community.
Cornell will not tolerate sexual misconduct in any form. The Sexual Harassment and Assault-Response and Education (SHARE) website provides comprehensive resources for community members.
- Follow all COVID guidelines as outlined in the Cornell Student Behavioral Compact.
- Lock and secure your valuables when they are unattended.
- Learn about the Good Samaritan protocol and laws
- Uninstall computer file sharing before you come to campus
- Keep your contact information up-to-date on Student Essentials
- Familiarize yourself with the Campus Code of Conduct and university policies